How MinerLock Works
How it works for the seller
1. Seller uploads his digital product, download, or content to MinerLock and selects the price and cryptocurrency payment options.
2. Seller promotes/shares his protected link to potential buyers, clients, and downloaders.
3. Buyer sends cryptocurrency to unique specified wallet address and gets access to the seller's download once payment confirmed by blockchain.
4. Seller gets credited automatically for all cryptocurrency payments. Seller can then withdraw cryptocurrency amounts directly to their own wallet(s) or exchange all amounts and get paid in Bitcoin only.
How it works for the buyer/downloader.
1. Buyer visits protected weblink and selects which cryptocurrency he wishes to make payment with.
2. Buyer makes payment to unique wallet address for that file and payment only.
3. Once the transaction is confirmation on the blockchain, MinerLock will automatically unlock access to the file provided to the buyer. The buyer has 12 hours to access the unlocked content using their unique ip address only and server-side cookie before it automatically locks again.
4. The sellers account will automatically be credited the full amount of cryptocurrency (minus tx fees) once transaction has been confirmed on the blockchain.
The reason for using a unique wallet address for each user is identify the payment transaction and be able to successfully unlock the file for the buyer. We also use a unique wallet address each time for privacy reasons so no one is able to identify the amount of transactions that have gone to a specified file or link. Each wallet address is unique for your buyer only and automatically changes for each visitor. This helps prevent abuse on the MinerLock Network and provide the stability necessary for your protected content. No one is able to track any activity for your download(s) and protected content using MinerLock.